Re: OT - What Do Home Depot and Chrysler Have In Common?

So now we can expect a maximum of one service tech per 50,000sq.ft. of service bay (and he'll be "at lunch"), and that all metal parts will be made in China. (one should inspect the back-side of each piece to make sure they washed off all the Coke Can imprinting).
LLoyd

Service is done by licensed franchisees, not Chrysler themselves.
Chrysler could crack down on warranty reimbursement I suppose.
writes:

(Cut to sound of jet plane zooming over his head...... <G>)
LLoyd
*some sniping for clarity*
Typicial approach is to starve the dealers and franchisees....to raise Chrysler's share of the take and of course the CEO's bonus.
*I heard on the news last night that they are not going to pay him unless he does the job right.
Google the sad story of Home Depot's decline under this guy....he was forced out for driving Home Depot, its staff and its suppliers into the ground....meanwhile he was raping the company for his own benefit.
*You don't have to google it, you can just SEE it every time you walk into one of their stores. The decline is evident.
They did not hire this guy to raise the public's confidence in Chrysler...I suspect he will gut the company.
* I agree completely.
Until I am proven wrong, I will be buying vehicles from companies from other than Chrysler.
*Ain't NObody takin MY Jeep! Of course, I'm not in the market for a NEW one for quite awhile....
Kate ______ /l ,[____], l-L -OlllllllO- ()_)-()_)--)_)
"Never let a stranger in your cab, your house, your life - unless he is a frind of labor" Jimmy Hoffa -----------
Kate wrote:

Neither am I.
The new ones are just SUV's... 8^(
What's next, keyless entry?

Mine _always_ had keyless entry... Just reach through one of the many holes in the rag, and open'er'up.
LLoyd

Mine _always_ had keyless entry... Just reach through one of the many holes in the rag, and open'er'up.
LLoyd
LOL... or just unzip it. K.
Kate wrote:

That's the kind of stuff that made "There's only one Jeep" true.
B A R R Y wrote:

So what you are saying is that everybody borrows it when they need it? ;-)

Mark & Juanita wrote:

There's an open date in 2025...
Kate wrote:

Neither am I.
The new ones are just SUV's... 8^(
What's next, keyless entry?
*I hate to say this, but I wish it DID have keyless entry and power windows. I damn near ran off the road once while rolling down the passenger window, nearly spilled my latte and smeared mascara all over my face. Not to mention, when I corrected I dropped my cell phone on the passenger floor and had to reach for it!
(kidding, just kidding)
--
Kate
______

Shoulda just told the kid to jump down there and get it. Oh - you're one of those moms who won't tell their kids anything, huh?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Shoulda just told the kid to jump down there and get it. Oh - you're one of those moms who won't tell their kids anything, huh?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Kate wrote:

I use my cane to roll the passenger side window up or down in my '87 Ranger, just not while I'm driving.
.
prove it.

Please, please, please: there's a standard convention for separating out your new text from the text you're quoting. It's been worked out over literally decades, and it works. It may not work as well your new way of doing it, but it works. Suddenly seeing a post that uses a brand-new (and, to an old-timer, completely counterintuitive) way of quoting makes your posts really hard to read. I thank for not top-posting, of course, but... please.
(I'd have emailed this, but you're using an invalid email address in order to avoid spam)

There goes Mopar- John Snow is notorious for the mess he made of CSX during and after the Conrail merger. Snow has a talent for getting out just before the roof caves in.
-Carl
Fox news/cnn quoted Lee Iacocca as being in shock from the Nardelli appt.
Mebbe chrysler will start using Home Depot parts.
--
------

I wonder how long it will take before the US Government will have to pick up the Chrysler pension obiligation? ===================== Well, if they do, they'll at least know where it went--right into fuknBob Nardelli's off-shore bank accounts.
--
------
On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 09:20:17 -0700, Too_Many_Tools

I wonder how earnings might be improved if we left all the building sings alone? Stationery should be printed on local lasers JIT to further help.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Well, We could start with one major differnece... Auto workers are union, Home Depot is very anti union.... and they get pretty well screwed allot of the time too.
--
Kate
______