Re: OT - Today just sucked!

Cutting to the chase - my initial fears were unfounded - it was not

> a water supply line. But - it was a drain in the vanity. A vanity > that I built probably around 15 years ago. (That's the woodworking > connection). > Oh well - tomorrow is another day. The damned van is looking pretty > good right about now...

---------------------------------- That's a hell of a warranty you extend.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

perspective.......it's all about perspective some days your the pigeon, other days your the statue

Reply to
ChairMan

The customer is the type that you do anything you can just to stop the whining. :-)

Reply to
Leon

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:527330fa$0$33485 $c3e8da3$ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

Just wait until he gets his bill.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message news:l4v4n1$94d$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me

It could be worse. You could have made the vanity out of particle board.

Reply to
dadiOH

Can't say much about the vanity, other than, I'm still internally debating the wisdom of indoor plumbing.

I painted a horse trailer once, trying to keep a wet line while climbing up and down strategically placed step ladders is danged exhausting.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

Warranty? I like that. Gotta remember that one. `Casper

Reply to
Casper

No doubt. I've got a stopped up drain in a bathroom sink and AFAIK the pipes haven't been touched since the house was built 57 years ago. Maybe I can put it off till tomorrow.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard