Re: OT - Today just sucked!

"Mike Marlow" wrote:
<snip>

That's a hell of a warranty you extend.<G>
Lew

perspective.......it's all about perspective<g> some days your the pigeon, other days your the statue

The customer is the type that you do anything you can just to stop the whining. :-)

Just wait until he gets his bill.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

message

It could be worse. You could have made the vanity out of particle board.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:47:01 -0400, Mike Marlow wrote:

Can't say much about the vanity, other than, I'm still internally debating the wisdom of indoor plumbing.
I painted a horse trailer once, trying to keep a wet line while climbing up and down strategically placed step ladders is danged exhausting.
basilisk

Warranty? <giggle> I like that. Gotta remember that one. <giggle> `Casper
On Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:47:01 -0400, Mike Marlow wrote:

No doubt. I've got a stopped up drain in a bathroom sink and AFAIK the pipes haven't been touched since the house was built 57 years ago. Maybe I can put it off till tomorrow.
--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.