Re: OT test

pass

I'm sorry, you failed. Re-takes are being offered in alt.test.newsgroup.
Of course, you only find about about alt.test.newsgroup by passing the test somewhere else so, admittedly, it *is* a bit of a catch-22.
Best of luck,
jc

Ok, but they should still have to stand in a cyber-corner for a while..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

This would be really funny if we were using Token Ring.
(It's sorta like the joke: How do you make a blonde run around in circles? Put her in a round room and tell her to stand in the corner.)
Puckdropper
marching band.
"Puckdropper" wrote:

corner.)
I was about 6-7 years old, riding in the car with my father when he asked me if I had heard about the guy who killed himself in the round barn.
Seems he ran himself to death trying to find a corner where he could take a leak
Lew