Re: OT test

I'm sorry, you failed. Re-takes are being offered in alt.test.newsgroup.

Of course, you only find about about alt.test.newsgroup by passing the test somewhere else so, admittedly, it *is* a bit of a catch-22.

Best of luck,

jc

Reply to
Joe

Ok, but they should still have to stand in a cyber-corner for a while..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

mac davis wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

This would be really funny if we were using Token Ring.

(It's sorta like the joke: How do you make a blonde run around in circles? Put her in a round room and tell her to stand in the corner.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

corner.)

I was about 6-7 years old, riding in the car with my father when he asked me if I had heard about the guy who killed himself in the round barn.

Seems he ran himself to death trying to find a corner where he could take a leak

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett