Re: OT - Punctured Volleyball

Plug it with a Dowel.

Actually the ball is probably not rubber, probably vinyl and would require a vinyl adhesive.
There is a product in most auto supply stores called SLIME, which is used for making tires "puncture proof" (seals the leaks). It's some type of green "glop" that you put into your tires. You can also find it in sporting goods stores (in the bicycle department). I'm guessing that you could get it into the ball by screwing a ball-needle onto the supplied tire fitting. They may even have some set-up specifically for this situation.

Take it to a local tire store. They'll use the same tool they use to fix nail holes in tubeless tires. Takes a few seconds and it's permanent. -- Ernie
Bubba wrote:

Go to a scuba shop and get a tube of AquaSeal. I've used it for (among other things) a repair on a full water bed. This is some GOOD stuff.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.BARF
try scuffing up the surface with 150 grit sand paper my guess is there is traces of wax or some kind of release agent left over from molding the ball on the surface
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:38:16 GMT, "Bubba"
I don't know what those clever little guys in Thailand

Burn the pyrocantha bush and buy a new ball....