Re: OT Political Humor

C'mon people does it really matter which clown gets to run this country. They already turned the election into a circus. Whoever gets into office has no choice but to raise taxes and figure out how to get out of Iraq without our heads between our ass like Nam. If we just run like Nam it will only reinforce the terrorists and Arabs who believe we are evil and that they can kick our buttts and are free to commit more terrorrist acts. Afghanistan will fall back to fanatics and anything that was accomplished getting will be forgotten history. Like Nam it's extremely difficult and costs American lives when the enemy has no rules and the our battles are controlled and directed by lawyers and politicians ("collatteral damage"). The only difference between Nam and Iraq is the enenmy looks different and our soldiers can return home proud wearing their uniforms. Not like when we returned from Nam and were told not to wear our uniforms going home because of protesters(like Kerry ) spitting at you . This year is the most difficult decision as to who to vote for Which clown will you pick?

grasp
Tunnel"),
backs in

what