Re: OT- Out of hand OT's

Come on p_j and get a grip here. I never see you post here except on OT's

> anyway. Read some of WW stuff and get a feel for how this NG goes. > Nobody here gets into this subversive, kill-the-government officials BS. > There is plenty of whacko websites you could go to and chat about that > stuff. We may curse here but this is basically a clean NG.

If you *never* see him post anything you want to read, then why the Hell don't you put him in your killfile?

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

The little dolt is at it again and hiding behind dizum.com. One of these days, we will find a way to get to you. You have slandered individuals in this group long enough and have used their real names. That means legal action can be taken against you.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.