Re: OT - Older Than Dirt Quiz - Part II

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (David Hall) wrote in

112. Red Ryder And Littlebeaver 113. Rootie Kazootie 114. Tige and Buster Brown(That's my dog, Tige. He lives in a shoe........)

115 LEMAC camel spelled backwards a 40s quiz program. They ended each show saying how many cigeretts they sent to our boys overseas or in hospitals.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Larry Blanchard notes:

Wasn't that the same show where Froggy plucked his magic twanger?
Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to. " Dorothy Parker
'Capt. Andy' . . . Andy Devine . . . "HEY, Kids . . . what time is it ??" Had one of those frogs . . . complete with 'squeeker'. That phrase STILL breaks me up - of course now mind is in the gutter . . .
Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop - 'Officially - an Old Fart; with 'Older Than Dirt' certification
SNIP

next generation of kids. Damn. I shouldn't have given it a thought. Now all evening I'll be singing I got shoes, you got shoes.....
Kiyu
"Charlie Self" wrote in message

... along with Midnight, the cat who played the piano, Squeaky the mouse and, IIRC, Rajah the Elephant Boy on occasion.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/02/04

SNIP
"Ron Magen" wrote in message

"Hiya, kids, Hiya, hiya!!"
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/02/04
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Joe "Woody" Woodpecker) wrote:

I won a really nice alloy log/log slide rule in a math contest in high school. Still got it. Wonder how much it would fetch on eBay?
(combing my gray hair, holding my comb with wrinkled hands)
-- Howard Lee Harkness Texas Certified Concealed Handgun Instructor www.CHL-TX.com snipped-for-privacy@CHL-TX.com Low-cost Domain Registration and Hosting! www.Texas-Domains.com

1?? Davey Crockett and Indian leg wrestling
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JMWEBER987) wrote in

1?? Hand Crank Victrola 1?? Kerosine (Coal Oil) Lamps with a thin glass chimney
JOAT muses:

You got that right. Not many, but lower noise levels are always better.
Charlie Self "Brevity is the soul of lingerie." Dorothy Parker http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/myhomepage/business.html
T. wrote:

Push and hold the "source" button for a second or two.
That confuses the guy at my company's yard too. I'll get in the truck and my stereo is on, with the volume turned all the way down, because the guy couldn't figure out how to turn it off.

LMAO. I just had a mental image of you cruising along with "Ride of the Valkyries" blaring from the stereo full blast, bearing down on one of those little hip hop Hondas.

AWWW and here I thought he was talking about Porter...
Dave Hall