Re: OT NEVER Forget!!!

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com says...

Yep - he knows how gullible the American public is. But come to think of it, we DO all know that :-).
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

n snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

A good summary. You forgot:
He won the election through questionable results in a state controlled by his brother.
Didn't he used to be known as "the president from Enron"?
And don't forget his questionable activities during the S&L crisis.
But I wonder if we can blame the Republicans for George? After all, the last president from Texas was LBJ. Maybe it's the water (or the oil) :).
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

??? Is Neil Bush = George W. Bush?

??? George H.W. Bush wasn't a citizen of TX?

I guess when President Clinton ordered the bombing of Baghdad during his impeachment hearings a few years back (the reason given was to rid Sadam of WMD), the military must have destroyed them all!

of
No, just like I said, I mean the bombing campaign ordered by Clinton for not destroying his WMD. This bombing campaign was conducted over Baghdad during his impeachment hearings. These bombing raids started on 17 Dec 98 and continuing on for about 4 days. The weapon delivery systems were mostly aircraft, included B-1s (first combat sorties ever for the Lancer). Don't you remember little Dickey Gephart standing on the capital steps saying "How can we be holding these hearings [impeachment] when our servicemen are in danger?"

of
Yep, too bad those cruise missiles didn't take them out. Anyway, let me re-submit my last post for clarification.
No, just like I said, I mean the bombing campaign ordered by Clinton to punish Sadam for not destroying his WMD (that was the reason given for the bombing campaign). This bombing campaign was conducted over Baghdad during Clinton's impeachment hearings. The bombing raids started on 17 Dec 98 and continued for about 4 days (nights mostly). The weapon delivery systems were mostly aircraft, even included the B-1s (I believe these were the first combat sorties ever flown by B1-B Lancers). Don't you remember little Dickey Gephart standing on the capital steps saying "How can we be holding these hearings [impeachment] when our servicemen are in danger?"
On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:22:09 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

That's only because yer an American.
I'm not saying that what you said is not true. I'm just saying its harder for you to doubt that...mainly because you read and watch the American news casts. You have NO first-hand knowledge, of course...nor do I.
Georgie lied...I don't think anyone has any doubts about that.
Hope ya'll have a nice week...
Trent