Re: OT-National Security

Page 1 of 4

    How does confirming that the plane is being hijacked change anything? The FAA knew that the planes on 9/11/2001 had been hijacked, did that change the outcome? Just what do you feel your idea accomplishes?

has been the case ever since approximately 10am Eastern time on 9-11-2002.
On 30 Jul 2003, Doug Miller spake unto rec.woodworking:

    My point is that the FAA doesn't need the passengers to confirm that the plane has been hijacked, per Wes's idea. Gonna guess the pilot will clue them into that.

    Could you go back to the one about Ted Kennedy's car? I think most of the guys here have already stopped performing partial-birth abortions.

But are your sure the USAF will know in time?
Wes