Re: OT: McFeely's - one suggestion for improvement

BRuce <BRuce> wrote:

Un-married people. Pfeh. The weekend is coming. Chance of seeing action: 0.01%
I've been married for 9 years (as of the 14th) and still see action on the weekends. Pfeh back to ya. (and my condolences) :-)
BRuce
Silvan wrote:

--
---

BRuce

BRuce <BRuce> wrote:

Just you wait, BRuce. I've been married for *ten* years. :P
:)
Silvan wrote:

--
---

BRuce

Just you wait till the house is full of infants and toddlers. You and she will wait for the rare moments when the kids are asleep early - you two exchange a knowing glance and smile. You both rush upstairs, turn out the light, jump into bed -- and then race each other to see who falls asleep before one of the babies wakes up.
infants have come and gone, youngest is mine (23) and they all (5) have their own lives. This is both of our 2nd marriages, both of the 1st ones were in excess of 20 years. we work hard, vacation just as hard, heading out to cruise the Caribbean tomorrow, and have active sex lives (with each other!). :)
Sometime life does work out and you can find a partner that wants to share a relationship. this is one of those. We both bring in money, we both work on the finances and we both spend money, each for our own hobbies. We have dinner together every night and share the cooking... well my wife does the majority and I run the grill and cook Chinese. I consider myself extremely lucky to have found a relationship this good.
So you can Pfeh and :-P and even Phtttt but I ill just sit here and :-)
BRuce
mttt wrote:

--
---

BRuce

BRuce wrote:

I'm confused, does this qualify as a gloat or a neener? Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
Dave in Fairfax wrote:

--
---

BRuce

Eleven here....sigh....
On 4/1/04 06:22, in article snipped-for-privacy@giganator.family.lan, "Silvan"

32 years ...what's a McFeely? Try biscuits

Which weekend? :-)