Re: OT Leaf peeping in Letchworth State Park(near Rochester, NY)

Subject: Re: Leaf peeping in Letchworth State Park(near Rochester, NY) 4/? Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 11:14 AM
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:50:31 -0500, "Mad Jesuit"

It's surely prettier in late January, covered in 4' of snow and ice. Lovely!

So, Nahms, were you attracted to the place because of the name? Uncle Siggy could have said a few words about that unstated Freudian slip. ;)
(replies to abpf or the wreck. I'm just slumming here today to peek at that Plamann pup's playful party pics)
------------------------------- Iguana: The other green meat! ------------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

No, Lar, it's not a Freudian slip, stated or unstated. Seems the land was donated by a family of that name. Great camping & picnicking area. Nahmie
pixelated:

Darn. I thought I busted ya. <ww,nn,kwim?> Beautiful spot...in summer.