Re: OT - KID IN THE MILITARY?

http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/MILITARYSTUFF/ I've been working on my webpage, again. Been going thru a batch of URLs I have squirreled away. Hell, I've got stuff I don't even remember ever seeing. Anyway, I've go a page on military stuff. I'll be adding to it for awhile, but already got quite a bit. Most of what I'll be adding in the future is Civil War stuff, some on non-US navies, etc., and miscellaneous stuff. But, if you've got a kid in the military, you might want to peruse some of the stuff. I've got a link to All Hands, the Navy magazine, and will be adding the Army Time, etc., in a few days. Most of the stuff there is of interest to me, but I have made a few concessions, and added stuff that I'm not really interested in, because it doesn't concern me, or I'm just plain not interested. But it would be of interest to people in the military, or used to was, or got relatives in. You can save the link, or you can get there thru my tunes link, below. Thru the tunes link you have to go to the contents page, then go to the literature on-line page, then go to the military stuff page, and viola, you're there. I'll be adding stuff for awhile, days at least, more probably a few weeks, on and off, and eventually I'll go back thru and prune some of the stuff. And, for those of you who can't read, there's even a section with links to pictures. LOL
JOAT You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream, or you can be distinct. To be distinct is to be different. To be different, you must strive to be what no one else but you can be. - Alan Ashley-Pitt
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 24 Jan 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
You have to put up the stars and stripes page link http://www.estripes.com / Just got back from a tour in Japan and it is the only paper in town. By the way, I've got a son in the Marines, besides this old man who is a Navy Master Chief.
Jack
Here's a link to "Leatherneck"
http://www.mca-marines.org/Leatherneck/lneck.htm
Semper Fi and thanks,