Re: OT - Joke... Keeping up with Lew...

"Mike Marlow" wrote:
<snip>

---------------------------------- Speaking as someone who has spent a fair amount of time in Metro Detroit, not only on business but on vacation, can only say, "Low Blow"
BTW, there is a major settlement of Arab speaking folks in Dearborn, or was the last time I was there.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

The east side of Dearborn has the highest concentration of middle-eastern people in the country. I've heard our government is aware of this.

Best place to a eat a fine Mediterranean meal: any of the four La Shish restaurants.