Re: OT - Is anyone having problems with eternal-september?

I seem to have lost my connection earlier today, but the web site says the

> server is up, and it responds to pings. Yet - OE cannot connect and all of > my settings are verified to be correct. > > Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing any anomalies?

Yes, it's been down.

Reply to
John Doe

Same here. But it was in fact causing lots of others problems, earlier.

Reply to
John Doe

------------------------------------------------------- Must be that upstate NY weather.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

------------------------------------------------------- Lew Hodgett wrote:

Mike Marlow wrote:

------------------------------------------------------ Checked the Cleveland weather report.

5F above and 6"-12" of "Lake effect" snow.

Glad I left.

Time to drag out all those "It was so cold that..............." jokes.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

------------------------------------------------- Amen,

If I never hear that sound again, it will be TOO SOON.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Carlsbad (CA) is pretty nice. Best thing is you can have a storm and there won't be a snowplow berm on your driveway. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

True, and a 'major storm' indicates about 1/4" of rainfall in a 3 day period. BTDT (Lived next door, in Vista, for 36 years)

-- I?ve long been passionate about protecting and expanding democracy, which is really the only viable mechanism to preserve liberty and distribute power from kings to the rest of us. --George Farah

Reply to
Larry Jaques