Re: OT:Indy500

On Sun, 29 May 2011 08:33:45 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Hot Dogs for breakfast, as to who wins "its racin"
Mark

I knew his father (Remo) and grandfather in Montreal. We used to go to their garage (Tagliani Auto Sprint) to get our Fiats fixed. We had a Fiat 128 (1300 cc engine) boosted by Tagliani which my father and brother clocked at 140 mph on the runways at Mirabel Airport (this was during airport construction in 1975?). Too bad I smashed up that car in 1977 (and myself in the process).
Luigi