Re: OT:Humour/Fresno craigslist

Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org

> Date: 2007-10-17, 2:27PM PDT > > > You're not going to believe this one. This last Monday I went to the > Home Depot on Kings Canyon looking for a couple of items. I needed a > space heater for a tent (Dyna Glo portable heater) and a Shop Vac. > Well I go and ask the only person I can see is not too busy. This guy > was an older Hispanic guy and I tried numerous times to explain about > looking for the space heater. He kept telling me to go to the BBQ > grill section. Of course, there is nothing there. Big Suprise... > Either I am not going to find it or they don't have it.

Actually - he sent you to the right department. Space heaters should be in the Garden dept (same as Grills), or possibly in Electrical, but displayed in the Garden aisle. Two different shelf locations, but typically in the same aisle.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

You're right.

jc

Reply to
Joe

Well.... I wonder if ASSHAT is gonna reel 'em in like the last 9/11 thread did.

WHIzzzzzzzzzz (line spinning out of the reel)

*kerplop* (the weight and the lure hitting the water)

Robert

(watching the bobber gently sway in the water while seeing if this newest lure will catch anything...)

Reply to
nailshooter41

We gave up on the BORGS, they kept trying to sell us the ones that clamp on a propane tank that you use on your patio.. A quick visit to Big 5 got us a tent safe heater that uses the small propane bottles and has been working really well for us..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

It already caught me. Hook, line and sinker. Don't be laughing now...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Hah! Too late!

The only reason I caught it though is that it is a retread of an old story that wasn't true to begin with.

I am more careful than usual these days as I just got pulled all the way in the boat on another newsgroup, which shall go unnamed.

Damn woodturners....

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41