Re: OT Humor: For all you Texicans out there

Page 2 of 2
Silvan responds:

Dunno. I stay away from most college kids, just as I did when I was in college.
Charlie Self
"The future will be better tomorrow." Dan Quayle

whole
And it ain't the same if you don't drank it from a fruit-jar...... I never knew what a store bought glass looked like till I went into the army...... (take that back, I do remember seeing some that my mom got out of Tide Laundry Soap when she opened up a new box, they actually usta give them away).

You never had jelly glasses iirc?
Wes