Re: OT Humor: A Little Senior Humor

Had Three hip replacements. Eyesight getting so bad I have to be closer than 25 feet to read a traffic sign and now I'm hearing things - every time I drive I hear these weird honking noises.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080701020409020007010204 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Three hip replacements? It must be hard getting behind the wheel ... where do you put the third leg? Frank
Lobby Dosser wrote:

--------------080701020409020007010204 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
<pre wrap="">jo4hn <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto: snipped-for-privacy@charter.mahalo">&lt; snipped-for-privacy@charter.mahalo&gt;</a> wrote:
--------------080701020409020007010204--
Third one was a factory recall of the second.