Re: OT - Google Plus for grins ... UPDATE

On 7/21/2011 3:33 PM, Swingman wrote:

What started out as an experiment is rapidly exceeding my expectations.
At the present I have 41 woodworkers from around the world in my "woodworking circle" on G+; with many of the participants being principals in woodworking schools, staff and editors of woodworking magazines, and employees of Lee Valley, WoodCraft, et al, along with craftsman obviously of the highest order.
Nice to be able to post photos, videos, and links that bolsters discussion and keep it on topic and pertinent.
In a nutshell, 'content enabled interaction' is turning out to be a rewarding experience in the context of Google+.
Just as in life and woodworking, you get out of it what you put into it.
<And NO political rabbit trail running whatsoever!) ;)
Last update: 4/15/2010