Re:OT: Furniture Making

in 1178332 20050301 024710 Tom Watson wrote

Nah, Beethoven for the heavy stuff, Bach for clarity, and Mozart fo >Saturday night >When the workshop radio went on the fritz, I fixed it so that only th >classical station would play >What I say is, If It Ain't Baroque, Don't Fix It

:-

Berlioz for French Polishing Bruckner for bridge-building Chopin for making firewood?

Reply to
Bob Martin