Re: OT:Fox news is allowed to lie.

Page 5 of 5

LOL,, Excelent, that sounds like something he would have said. And I totally agree, and I submit that it is better to be uninformed than misinformed. About 14 years ago the Houston Chronicle bought out its competition, the Houston Post. Within days the staff at the Post was fired and that newspaper was shut down. I canceled my subscription immediately with the Chronicle.