Re: OT:Fox news is allowed to lie.

Page 4 of 5
Leon wrote:

If it's really obvious then you don't have to want to believe.

Well actually, have you ever heard the old saying, You can't see the forrest for the trees? The same applies here. It helps to be open to know how and what to look for.
Leon wrote:

Then it can't be that obvious.

Actually shockingly obvious once you want and know what to look for.
Leon wrote:

You keep using this word. I think it does not mean what you think it means.

If you knew you would agree. The obvious is ringt in front of you, open you eyes! LOL

There are those who think they're the reason the whole universe exists. It is usually those folks who think it is perfectly normal for an intelligent human being to have evolved from an amoeba. Many still think like an amoeba. Their world must be so grey.
There are those who think they're the reason the whole universe exists. It is usually those folks who think it is perfectly normal for an intelligent human being to have evolved from an amoeba. Many still think like an amoeba. Their world must be so grey.
The theory of Evolution concerning humans "CRAKES" me up. First there was NOTHING there there was'nt, that is not evolution! Some simply can't think out side of the box, so to speak.
"Leon" wrote:

Yep, as the old saying goes, "You have to set up the mark before you can run the con."
Lew

There are non believers, that is inevetable. But I have seen proof time and again in beyond "explain it away" detail and often before the event happens. Seeing is believing.
"Leon" wrote:

There is some swamp land over in Arizona we ought to talk about.
Lew

How did you end up with that swamp land?
"Leon" wrote:

Who said I have any swampland, I just broker deals.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:

You get between a willing seller and a willing buyer?
You must be from the government.
J. Clarke wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to establish a primer on the religions of the world - I was just offering examples.
HeyBub wrote:

The trouble is that you selected your examples in such a way as to suggest that there is a consensus morality among disparate religions.
J. Clarke wrote:

I selected religions with which I'm most familiar and which most people in the U.S. have some passing acquaintance. Further, I specifically pointed out that even when there is a seeming consensus, the results can differ significantly.
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:40:30 -0400, J. Clarke wrote:

There is a consensus. They all agree you should give them money :-).

tank so he can go out in the county and pray with the house-bound?