Re: OT - Coulter

Page 8 of 8

Giftzwerg wrote:

Yeah, that is pretty funny, especially when you compare it to "the roadmap for peace." To put it bluntly, the Bush administration has the worst foreign policy in the history of the United States. Don't tell me you disagree with this, Shitzwerg.

He's bent over backwards and showed us his naked backside. And it aint a pretty sight.
rafe b. http://www.terrapinphoto.com

I guess that must be what passes for sparkling repartee in the sixth grade or so.
Neil
Joe Myers wrote:

Great post!
What do you expect from a "democrat"?

snipped-for-privacy@cs.com says...

That's the key word. A belief is a religious issue. The government has no business regulating a religious issue. Therefore the decision should be left up to the prospective parents.
Yes I know, that's entirely too logical to satisfy the "true believers".
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

live is simply a "religious issue" and therefore the gov't has no business protecting your life. What a bunch of bullsomething. If you believe that the someting in the woman is a living human life, then you are morally bound to provide it societal protection like any other human life. If you believe that it is simply a clump of waste cells, then the "owner" has the right to do with it as she wants. All laws and all societal rules are based on "beliefs" so I guess we are all religious in your mind. On the other hand, I guess you might not believe that you are reading this (but if you do then I guess it must be a religious experience for you) :)
Dave Hall
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com says...

Wrong! A government is a compact among its citizens, formed to protect each other. An unborn fetus is not a citizen. And as long as it is incapable of living outside the womb, it's not a human either. At best, it's a potential human.
And yes, I know that few, if any, current governments live up to their compacts :-).
That won't convince you either, so I'll stop responding now.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Lewis was moving toward counting the "overvotes" on Dec. 9, just hours

Love that liberal wording....."Bush got five Republicans on the.....to stop the recount......." Like the Supreme court is under Bush's control.....He just pushed the, "elect me" button and the court jumped to obey his command........One minute he's, "dumb dubba" who can't give a speech without screwing up the wording, and the next, he's the evil controller....Darth Vader of politics, who controls the whole supreme court.......Come on! Give me a break!

father's debts. G. Bush isn't responsible for the actions of Presidents before him, and/or US policies before him either. So what has "our" past got to do with either Mr. Bush's, or my, or your actions now? Look.....It's very simple. Right here, right now, we are dealing with murders and tyrants who are killing our innocents. They attacked our buildings on 9/11, and they finance the recruitment and training of those who will attack us tomorrow. I want this stopped. I don't give a damn about the past, or who hates, "us". They should hate those who erred, and not me, or Mr. Bush. But whether or not they hate me or him, I still want to go over there and kill those murdering bastards in the desert. Why don't you?

Do you really think everything stops and starts when the president is changed?
William Graham wrote:

I guess one child got left behind.

the US. - The others are not citizens.
William Graham wrote:

Yeah, had he been "detained" (read: denied due process) for a year, or was it two?

What she is, is not liberal. - Refreshing, to me.........

What she is, is a psychopath.
Not sure why anyone would find that "refreshing".
--
-My Real Name