Re: OT - Coulter

Page 6 of 8

PEOPLE?? What friggin people, those terrosit scumbags in Gitmo? You want those pieces of shit treated like normal, law abiding citizens? Of WHAT COUNTRY, ass wipe? They are terrorist scum and should have been shot or worse! What planet did you come from?

What "justice system", the one you leftists used to get OJ off ? What bigger joke can there be than that? You trial lawyer leftist buddies are just pissed because the military will dispense with these PRISONERS OF WAR rather than Johnny Cochran and his pals.
Jerry McG wrote:

That's probably exactly the same thing Saddam said about those that he locked up. If he was smart he would've deemed those that he killed "collateral damage."

In criminal court or civil court? Just trying to gauge how confused you are.
What

"Prisoners of War"? So you are disagreeing with the Bush adminstration and saying they should be given the rights accorded to them by the Geneva Convention? Try to get your story straight.

Convention? <
They're getting all the rights afforded them under Geneva, thay're fed, watered, clothed and INTERROGATED, as permitted under Geneva. Thsoe rights DO NOT include being tried in American courts as "criminals" or whatever you lefty's want to call them, and getting taxpayer paid legal counsel from Jonhnny Cochrans and his merry band of men.
The sooner we load up the firing squads and get rid of these bastards the better.

Try to get your idiotic sensitivity training out of your head, lefty, these people are lucky they weren't captured and ritually tortured by the Afghan militias. They probably live better now than they ever did fighting for your comrades and fellow-travellers the Taliban!>
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 07:41:38 -0700, "Jerry McG"

Funny, I feel that way about right wingers sometimes.
rafe b. http://www.terrapinphoto.com
Giftzwerg wrote:

Yeah, he was a journalist. Do the filthy terrorists treat a journalist worse than they treat Jessica Lynch? What did they do to her, give her too many comfy pillows while they were treating her wounds?
Just admit that you're here to serve up some propagandistic bullshit so we can move on.
says...

The terrorists do, yes. Of course. It wasn't terrorists who were treating Jessica Lynch.

Jessica Lynch evidently was treated very well by Iraqi doctors and nursing staff. What on earth does that have to do with how terrorists treat anyone?
Neil
Giftzwerg wrote:

Let's see--cite, Shitzwerg?
Giftzwerg wrote:

So when you say the "leftist media blew the story out of proportion" instead of the truth that the Bush administration got caught up in its own bullshit, you don't even have a cite for this claim? Kind of makes you a massive hypocrite, doesn't it.
says...

No, but obviously she wasn't captured by terrorists either. If she had been, I don't think there would be any more Jessica Lynch.
When did she become "the dumb bitch," by the way? She wasn't driving, isn't the one who took a wrong turn, wasn't responsible for getting ambushed, and hasn't done anything else that I know of that would justify such characterization.

Thanks, but I didn't even have to use supernatural means. Any other instances in which you are driven to "wonder" about questions with pretty obvious answers, I'll be glad to help you with.

What, this is a racial issue now?
Saddam and his followers were and are white people. What did you think they were?
Or is your submission to political correctness so complete that you just have to throw in some snide remark about white people from time to time, whether relevant or not?
[ . . . ]
Neil
says...

Yes, I agree.
Neil

No.
The Iraqi army no longer exists, but the people it contained did not move to Saturn. They are all still around somewhere, provided they are not dead.

The only thing funny about Michael Moore is his appearance.

What about 'em?

The Iraqi army no longer exists.

You're confusing yourself. Terrorizing people is the work of terrorists, not regular soldiers.

There may actually be some connection between the apparently disconnected, incoherent and irrelevant ideas in that paragraph, but I can't see it.

I'm suggesting that your cherished "insurgents out for revenge for family members killed" are about as numerous as Santa's elves.
Neil
Giftzwerg wrote:

Shitzwerg, why does "support our troops" mean "enjoy watching them come home in body bags" in your pea brain? And why did the "evil doing thugs" allow Lynch to get proper medical treatment?
Not sure what this has to do with rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Seems to be going on for ever though.
says...

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 07:29:51 -0500, Giftzwerg

Yeah, wasn't he one of those nasty left leaning commie symp media types? Chrissake, you'd think the taliban were doing a public service cutting his throat.
<sarcasm off>
rafe b. http://www.terrapinphoto.com
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 07:26:55 -0700, "Jerry McG"

That's surely how most moslem fundamentalists feel about us.
rafe b. http://www.terrapinphoto.com

HooRAAAAYY!
Rafe FINALLY GOT IT!
When did the light go on in the darkness old boy?
Now, as long as we kill as many as we possibly can, we can keep their population down to a manageable level, just as we do with rats and other vermin.
Tom
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:22:33 GMT, Mark & Juanita

Hard to do, since the federal government now has the freedom to conduct all of its so-called "counter-terrorsim" activities in absolute secrecy.
<http://www.aclu.org/NationalSecurity/NationalSecurity.cfm?ID 405&c1>
rafe b. http://www.terrapinphoto.com
says...

I thought you were better than that.
So, you are saying that we are terrorists now for keeping enemy combatants locked up? Well, amnesty international agrees with you, so I guess its true...
There are lots of horrible people in the world. Why the HELL do we have to try to imitate them?

Christ. The geneva convention? International Law? But the Bush administration (and you, I might add) doesn't care about international law, does it? "We have the missles, so we have the right to do anything we want..."

So, we should do it too?

You don't know these people. You don't have a clue as to why they are there, what they were up to, what they wanted, what they were doing. You know what Rush tells you. You are an ignorant fool. I'm done here. Go listen to Rush.
snipped-for-privacy@BulkingPro.com says... ... snip

It's James Yee by the way.
How could you have heard about that, I thought all these investigations and detentions were being held in secret? No justification? I believe according to the various news reports, he was caught with information that was classified (i.e. list of prisoners' names) --

Umm, you should be applauding this, although it doesn't exactly meet your rant that the Bush administration is holding people without access to legal representation. They released him, PENDING TRIAL! i.e. he is not released and free to go, the charges are still pending, no charges have been dropped.

... nah, it's not worth the effort