Re: OT - Coulter

Page 4 of 8  

says...

that
it?
What, should we cite the American Spectator? How about the Washington Times? Fox News? Rush Limbaugh?
They might agree with you.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@BulkingPro.com says...

They would at least be more reliable, because people like you would subject their commentary to excruciating analysis and verification, unlike the simple acceptance you give to pronouncements from the NYT.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
says...

end
doesn't
Times?
Ah, so in your opinion, Rush Limbaugh is more reliable than the NYT? Good, now we know where you get your statistics....
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@BulkingPro.com says...

Interesting parsing of my comment. You have to separate facts from opinions and conclusions. My point was that the above mentioned entities are subject to vigorous scrutiny from their detractors, to the point that the smallest tittle of factual error causes the detractors to come up with said error in their hands yelling, "Eureka! Factual error! Factual Error! Therefore all other facts and conclusions spouted by this entity must be completely wrong!" Therefore, said entities are more likely to be very scrupulous in getting their facts correct (I'll write that again, really s-l-o-w-l-y, getting the facts correct). You may disagree with how the facts are assembled or the conclusions and opinions derived therefrom, however, the basic facts are correct. Contrast that with the NYT that has an affirmed agenda, an owner that is vocal regarding that agenda, and has been caught red-handed falsifying *facts* (not opinions, facts). In addition, the entities you deride make no pretense about providing commentary and opinion, the NYT on the other hand, even in the sections apart from the editorial page, while claiming journalistic objectivity, cannot resisting interjecting editorial opinion, even in its "news" articles.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
says...

you no

it?
Washington
Good,
I'm tired of you lying neocons. I don't care what your point is.
go listen to rush.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@BulkingPro.com says...

... snip

Jason Blair was not a lying conservative. Pinch Solzberger (sp?) is not a conservative, editor Raines was neither conservative nor objective. Yet somehow it is the conservatives who are liers? Whatever, go do whatever it is you leftists do with yourselves.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

BWAHAhahahaa!
Never let your empty head be muddled all up with facts now lefty... it might prove a fatal strain. Sanctimonious types are always at risk of a fit of apoplexy.
Tom
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Tom wrote:

Not having a brain, though, keeps you from having to worry about such things.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net says...

... and the education bill is corporate welfare how?
The steel tariffs were supported by unions, last I looked, unions were closer to socialism and communism than corporations.
The medicare bill, Oh yeah, Teddy was in full rant mode the other day saying how it was a corporate welfare and how the eeevil HMO's were going to benefit. Homework assignment for you, who wrote and sponsored the legislation enabling the creation of HMO's? That aside, the Medicare bill is another step toward socialized medicine pure and simple. I realize you socialists would have liked it better had the government been the sole source and fountain of the funding and benefits.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
NJH wrote:

Because of the cigars, you mean?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

started
No, I was thinking more of Travelgate, Filegate, Chinagate, etc., and all the lying and perjury, subornation of perjury, abuse of power, stonewalling, associates fleeing the country to avoid indictment or prosecution . . . that sort of thing.
What Bubba did with his cigars is of little interest except to his supporters, who want to keep reciting the mantra, "It was all just about sex!"
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
NJH wrote:

I see your point. What I don't see is why Ken Lay isn't in prison. What I feel is that the Bush administration is the biggest helper of white collar crime in the history of the United States, and *that* should be an impeachable offense.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

And, what di Mr' Lay do that was illegal?

white collar crime in the history of the United States, and *that* should be an impeachable offense. <
Virtually ALL of the corporate crime being uncovered (Enron, Worldcom, Global Crossing, Tyco) occured under the Inspector Clouseau-like Clinton administration. Just what connection, other than a Holiday card exchange, can be attributed to the Bush II administration? That's right NONE! More leftist hypocrisy that's completely transparent.
How about Clinton's Mark Rich "pardon for cash" as an example of corruption par-excellence, eh, lefty? You people are not only shallow, you have the memories of a gnat.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:48:52 -0700, "Jerry McG"

Massive connections between the Bush campaign and Enron management. More than a few ex-Enron execs now in the Bush admin (eg., Thomas White, Hal Lindsey, Robert Zoellick...)
Refusal to intervene when it became obvious that Enron and others like them (eg Williams Energy) were manipulating energy transmission patterns with the express purpose of bilking the state of California. Most of this took place during shrub's term.
Refusal to enforce meaningful punishment from these same companies when the scam was fully exposed.
Massive connections between Dick Cheney and a major league defense contractor, named Halliburton -- which, after being given no-bid contracts to "rebuild" Iraq, proceeded to overcharge the US government for gasoline "imported" into Iraq. Similar shady dealings with Bechtel, Fluor, and a host of other major "oil patch" industries who collectiveley gave many millions to the the Bush campaign, and indeed to previous republican administrations dating back to Reagan's term or beyond.
Connections between Richard Perle -- senior level Pentagon advisor -- and Global Crossing, and his attempts to influence US telecom contracts in China. (An incident which led to Perle's resignation/ dismissal as the head of the Defense Advisory board.)
Connections between Perle and certain Arab millionaires, to sell shares and interests in Perle's "anti-terrorism" enterprises.
Paul Wolfowitz, Perle's neocon sidekick, sits on the board of directors of Northrop Grumman, another major defense contractor.
Michael Powell, (Colin's son) as head of the FCC, attempting to concentrate control of US media into ever-fewer hands -- for which he was slapped down by congress (though a "39% compromise" is now being aired.)
Bush's cabinet is stuffed with corporate lobbyists who are on record expressing outright hostility to the basic mission of the agencies they head -- eg. Gail Norton, Spencer Abraham, et. al.
On matters affecting the environment or the quality of our air or water, count on bush and his admin to favor polluters and exploiters at every opportunity. On matters of worker's rights or workplace safety, count on the bushies to favor the employers every time. On matters of tax policy, count on the bushies to favor the wealthy, every time. On matters of civil rights, count on the bushies to favor secrecy and executive power every time.
The list goes on and on. These people have no shame. And right wingers seem to think it's all just fine, or are ignorant of what their hero is up to.
rafe b. http://www.terrapinphoto.com
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

ALL of which is leftist, paranoid, "We gotta paint the other side as crooks so people don't realize WE'RE the real thieves", guilt-by-association bullshit!
In three years there's not been one corruption scandal related to the Bush administration. In a like period Clinton's cabinet was rife with lawsuits, resignations and gross corruption abounded. They couldn't wait to try & blame their own cronyism on Bush, yet the public knows better. Face facts, the leftists are the most corrupt movement in history, and lie through their teeth with every breath.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:36:48 -0700, "Jerry McG"

It figures. I cite facts. You simply blather.
rafe b. http://www.terrapinphoto.com
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry McG wrote:

And why would there be? Who wants to be detained indefinitely without access to attorneys because you've done something the administration doesn't like? It's funny when Rumsfeld waxes malevolent about "Saddam's death squads"--somebody should ask him about the U.S.'s "detainment squads". Does anybody really believe the U.S. government isn't currently committing war crimes?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 15:50:49 -0500, Giftzwerg

Look it up yourself, you lazy ass. Facts are mostly wasted on the likes of you.
If it aint spoon fed to you from Rush or Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity, it can't be real, I guess.
Liberal media, my ass.
rafe b. http://www.terrapinphoto.com
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
says...

Bush
Sorry, stupid... if the clouds of your delusional state would part just a brief moment, you would realize you can't "look up" that which does not exist.
Tom
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

brief moment, you would realize you can't "look up" that which does not exist.<
Oh, sure you can, Tom, just check out any of these delusionists favorite crypto-communist web sites. They've been concocting these ridicu;ous lies since their best friend Vladdy Lenin taught them how 100 years ago, and even though their lefist ideology is the most failed in history, they're going to keep lying until they get it right!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.