Re: OT - COFFEE WAVE

I have a similar made by Black&Decker for making espresso and cappucino. I don't use it often, but it works well.
Steve
I prefer my Bunn professional coffee maker. Having one at the fire station spoiled me and I had to buy one for the house.
(Steve Kreitler) says: <snip> espresso and cappucino. <snip>
Tried both. Don't like either. This is from someone who has drank coffee that poured like hot tar and tasted like battery acid, and still gone back for more.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html