Re: OT: Christmas party invite:

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:40:08 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

I thought Nick asked for that and was given the key. (That one he didn't split with the sound effects man.)
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 15:15:53 -0500, the infamous snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca scrawled the following:

Grants Pass 42° 26' N 123° 19' W You're never going to make me believe that anywhere in Canada is as temperate as my new home. I know that there are parts of CA which actually get sun and have no snow during brief parts of the year... Nah, not a chance.