Re: OT - Australian's coming election

"Justin Greigson" posted all over the internet ...

Well, that just about sums up the standard of political debate down here. No bloody wonder little Johnny thinks he's a king.
You should be banished to Tasmania you fool.
--
Greg

Greg Millen wrote:

Personally I found it refreshing to see some political commentary that wasn't "Bush is the Antichrist/Is not/Is so . . .".
--
--John
"J. Clarke" wrote in message ...

Perhaps John, except this twerp has crossposted this junk all over the place.
--
Greg

Fair bloody go, sport - we don't want your north-island trash down here, thanks.
-- Conehead Tasmanian, and happy to be so.
"Conehead" wrote in message ...

Lol, figure of speech - how about NZ then?
Greg

-- Conehead

Ive seen that........its called "speaking".