RE: OT: Answer To Age Old Question

Now we know.

Lew

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a couple nice cold beers.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the brew facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

My wife always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, my wife will often say, "it might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say,

"You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

Case closed. Time for another beer....

Reply to
Lew Hodgett