Re: OT Anglemag dovetail jig

and saw the "Anglemag" joint jig demonstrated, was so impressed, I bought

> one and two Japanese pull saws. It is a great concept that allows speedy > accurate cuts for all sorts of fine joints. > Check it out at
and give me some experienced feed back.

Seems that since you already bought the jig, feedback would be unnecessary. IMHO the jig looks far too complicated for simple dovetails. I follow the rule KISS. I have one of the following and find it very useful.

Lawrence L'Hote