Re: ot

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but "0:->" wrote on Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:41:57 -0800 in misc.survivalism :

ot

Keep it on the QT, SVP.

Nyet pravila nomer pyats.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

?? ?????? ??????? ??????

Gunner

Political Correctness

Gunner

G'Day mates & shelias, seems that Bruce, sometimes known as Gunner cracked open a Fosters on Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:30:51 GMT and did write in misc.survivalism :

Rule Five of the Australian Philosophy Department, translated into Russian by Bruce, and transliterated by your's truly, Bruce.

tschus Bruce

You don't mind if we call you Bruce, so much simpler to remember?

-- pyotr "Bruce" filipivich Monty Python Quotes: Enough of them can simulate a conversation.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

I take it you dont have a cyrilic font installed on your news reader?

Gunner

Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do. Robert A. Heinlein

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner Asch wrote on Tue, 20 Feb 2007 02:12:40 GMT in alt.machines.cnc :

Nope, sorry. (Agent has Cyrillic ... oh, joy, one more thing to futz with.)

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Ah! thats why you couldnt read it.

I see that it gave you ??? in place of cyrillic charectors.

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner