Re: ot

on Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:41:57 -0800 in misc.survivalism :

    Keep it on the QT, SVP.
Nyet pravila nomer pyats.
tschus pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
We now return you to something called reality.

?? ?????? ??????? ??????
Gunner
Political Correctness
G'Day mates & shelias, seems that Bruce, sometimes known as Gunner
GMT and did write in misc.survivalism :

    Rule Five of the Australian Philosophy Department, translated into Russian by Bruce, and transliterated by your's truly, Bruce.
tschus Bruce
You don't mind if we call you Bruce, so much simpler to remember?
-- pyotr "Bruce" filipivich Monty Python Quotes: Enough of them can simulate a conversation.
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:01:36 GMT, pyotr filipivich

I take it you dont have a cyrilic font installed on your news reader?
Gunner
Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's supposed to do. Robert A. Heinlein
Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner Asch
alt.machines.cnc :

    Nope, sorry. (Agent has Cyrillic ... oh, joy, one more thing to futz with.)
--
pyotr filipivich.
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:49:34 GMT, pyotr filipivich

Ah! thats why you couldnt read it.
I see that it gave you ??? in place of cyrillic charectors.
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham