Re: one dollar for a two line question/poem

I=B9m looking for good questions for my site:

Please email me your two-line questions (ones that are similar to those =

on

the web site) > > --if I use your question I=B9ll send you $1 via pay pal. > > You will get credit for the submission, of course, so include your name = or > nickname as you would like it to appear on the site. > > I plan on buying as many as $20 in questions--- yes, you may submit more > than one. > > -Susan

Greetings spammer/scammer, why don't you eat a corn filled shit from my ro= id and wart covered asshole?

Reply to
EaterOfTheAss