RE: O/T: Worse Than Hell

The subject line jumped out of my browser.
When I opened the file, the report started:
"Philippines Typhoon Death Toll Rises In Storm's Aftermath"
It appears that more than 10,000 people have lost their lives.
Scanning the article, it listed several ways of making a donation including the Red Cross which allows it to be designated for typhoon relief.
If you have a couple of bucks you won't really miss, might consider a donation.