Re: O/T Word Humor (cover keyboard if articlish)

Good stuff Morris. I particularly liked the Bozone layer. Reminds me of that poster, No Bozos. The one with the clown and the circle and slash through the clown face.

Always heard George Carlin (R.I.P.) using that one - no telling who he stole it from.
Jerry
"Robatoy" wrote

"13. Pokemon , n.. A Rastafarian proctologist."
Morris Dovey wrote:
That was some good ones.