RE: O/T: Why I don't play Bingo

See abpw
Lew
On Tue, 6 Aug 2013 16:51:46 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Well, it ain't growing up top much anymore, so I'll take it where I can get it. :)
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------- Mine is still there and keeps growing; however, the individual follicles are not as robust as they once were.
Oh well, my mother had a similar problem, but she still had her hair at 103 when she cashed in her hand, so maybe I've got something to look forward to.
Lew