Re: O/T: What to take to bed with you

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:55:12 -0800 (PST), "SonomaProducts.com"
Don't do that. The car alarm will wake the neighbors unnecessarily.
<snip>
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:15:27 -0600, krw wrote:

Yup, that was my first thought when I read it. Worst idea ever. (plus, in the dark you might accidentally press the button that opens the car door. Why not just hand the vehicle to any intruders on a plate? :-)
I rigged a horn to my dome light so when somebody opens my door without turning off the switch hidden in the grill ,it will sound and scare the crap out of them. I also put a door button under the hood. The wife left the car for service repair once AND forgot to turn it off. So now when we take it in the guys always have ear plugs on when she picks up the car. Dumb blond !!!!!
Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
I once shot a roman candle out my third floor window when a guy was taking christmas stuff out of my yard and stuffing Santa in his back seat .After the car fire was put out I got a warning from the police about how dangerous it is to set off fire works in my home. He did say it was the funniest thing seeing fire balls bouncing around in a car. Jerry
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair

Hold my beer and watch this!
True story..
When we were kids we shot bottle rockets out of the car through a twirlers baton for accuracy..... One day the bottle rocket took off in side the car with all but one window closed,,,,before we could shove it in the baton..... Damn near wrecked the car...