RE: O/T: Verizon

Other than me, anybody else using Verizon for your ISP?

If so, any problems with E-Mail?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

yes

no

Reply to
dadiOH

------------------------------------------------------- SFWIW, my e-mail service from Verizon has been a no show for the past 21 days (since 09/11).

Verizon admitted more than once that it was THEIR problem during this period, but couldn't fix it.

Finally, today, after a password change, and other software changes by Verizon on their end our e-mail is up and running.

Why it took 21 days to make repairs, I'm clueless.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Probably because they were busy trying to peddle FIOS :)

Reply to
dadiOH