RE: O/T: Verizon

Other than me, anybody else using Verizon for your ISP?
If so, any problems with E-Mail?
Lew

yes

no
--

dadiOH
____________________________
"Lew Hodgett" previously wrote:

------------------------------------------------------- SFWIW, my e-mail service from Verizon has been a no show for the past 21 days (since 09/11).
Verizon admitted more than once that it was THEIR problem during this period, but couldn't fix it.
Finally, today, after a password change, and other software changes by Verizon on their end our e-mail is up and running.
Why it took 21 days to make repairs, I'm clueless.
Lew

Probably because they were busy trying to peddle FIOS :)
--

dadiOH