RE: O/T: TurboTax

Looks like they heard you Bill.
Now to get your rebate.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Not me. I jumped ship. I think most those concerned are still not satisfied. There is a lot of action under the 1-star reviews at Amazon. As someone else noted, it's "like watching a train wreck...".

If you waited for the rebate you probably still paid too much for the upgrade. I nought Basic, just like last year, and paid $15. I called the toll free number given out by The TT VP and they gave me the up grade to the $100 Home & Office version for no additional cost. I saved $85. The rebate saves you a max of $20-$25. According to TT to get the same forms and be able to file the same forms that were actually in TT Basic last year you have to get Home & Office this year.