RE: O/T Strip Down

Enjoy
Lew ------------------------------------------------------------- When I was in Cabela's and ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to the manager about the gun registry people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to the correct insertion of my credit card.
I have since been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!
On 4/30/2013 6:29 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

ROTFLMAO...
Yepper, Lew.
On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:29:43 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

That may be your best one ever.
Mike M
"Mike M" wrote:
> That may be your best one ever. --------------------------------- We're just the messenger, but thank you.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Re-posted to the tx.guns newsgroup. Much hilarity ensued.