RE: O/T: So You Want To A Plumber

Things you want to remember if you want to be a plumber:
1) Friday is payday 2) Never bite your fingernails 3) Never eat the yellow snow 4) Crap doesn't flow uphill 5) It may smell like crap to you but it smells like money to a plumber** 5) It may be crap to you but it's money to a plumber**
** This also applies to Civil Engineers
Lew
On Tue, 14 May 2013 19:38:35 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Signs on the side of honey wagons (really): "Your shit is our bread and butter." "We're #1 in the #2 business.

Stay back 50 feet! May contain political promises.
On Wed, 15 May 2013 20:50:14 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I've been behind a truck with that sign ;-)
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote: 8>< snip

Speaking of signs on vehicles-- I was once behind a car with "Just Married" written all over it. On the back window was written, "Grand Opening of the grand opening".
--
 GW Ross

 Without Time, everything would happen