RE: O/T: Shake Rattle & Roll

It's been awhile since we have felt a quake like this.
This one was centered about 5-10 miles away and lasted maybe 30 seconds.
Doesn't appear to be any serious damage.
Lew
On 3/29/2014 12:39 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Ouch!
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-51-earthquake-rattles-southern-california-homes-damaged-20140328,0,4932643.story#axzz2xI11RRaj

Not yet! I hope this is just letting off energy.
Jeff

On 3/29/2014 4:41 AM, Jeff Thies wrote:

When the "big one" hits, everything east of the San Andreas fault will fall into the Atlantic Ocean. You heard it here first.     mahalo,     jo4hn
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------- After shocks continue as this is typed.
Lew
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------- After shocks continue as this is typed.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Over 200 after shocks since first quake last Friday.
There have been only 3-4 that could be felt here.
A few, less than 10, buildings have been red lined which means they can not be occupied.
Some property damage from damaged buildings, a count has not been announced.
A few underground water lines ruptured, which caused some sink holes. Water lines have been repaired.
Some display windows have shattered, and some retail displays were knocked over.
It appears property damage has been modest.
No reports of any loss of life.
Over all, things could have been a lot worse.
Lew