RE: O/T: Romantic Texting

Enjoy.
Lew ----------------------------------------------------
A middle-aged couple had finally learned how to send and receive texts on their cell phones.
The wife, being a romantic at heart, decided one day that she'd send her husband a text while she was out of the house having coffee with a friend.
She texted:
If you are sleeping, send me your dreams.
If you are laughing, send me your smile.
If you are eating, send me a bite.
If you are drinking, send me a sip.
If you are crying, send me your tears.
I love you.
The husband, being a no-nonsense sort of guy, texted back:
I'm on the toilet.
Please advise.
(Brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it?)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. [sniff]