RE: O/T: PI Day

Page 2 of 2

Just over.
On 3/16/2015 8:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

60 last August, I think I was in HS when I joined this group. :~O
On 3/16/15, 7:45 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Close, 52. Started on usenet in 83.
-BR
--- ---
On Monday, March 16, 2015 at 2:00:34 PM UTC-4, Max wrote:

If you add up the ages of my 4 kids, they'll be 102 this year. :-)
You have 10 up on me! Martin
On 3/16/2015 12:36 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Lew Hodgett wrote:

I easily decided when I was standing over my wife's hospital bed just a number of months ago, due to acute pancreatitis, that the outcome or possibility that came along with diabetes was far better than most of the others. I would have been more than glad to "seal the deal" at that moment if I could have. That said, the medicine is pricey (besides other inconveniences that one can learn to deal with).