Re: O/T: It's Toasty

It's toasty this afternoon.
The thermometer reports 101F outside my window.
Time to go to the pool.
Lew

A pleasant 69F at home today. Good for shop time.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 14 Sep 2014 22:26:07 GMT, Puckdropper

About 62 at the highest here in South Central Ontario today - long sleeves and jacket weather.
On 9/14/2014 5:21 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

68 in Cinco Ranch near Houston this morning.
On 09/14/2014 5:21 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

'Twas 101F here two days ago, 39F the other morning to make up for it...

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

----------------------------------------------- That was yesterday.
Today, S^2*D^2
IOW, Same S**t, Different Day.
101F this afternoon.
Lew
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Lew Hodgett" wrote:

----------------------------------------------- 101F was yesterday, today it's DDDS.
IOW, Different Day, Different S**T.
It only reached 95F outside my window.
Still toasty.
Still time to go to the pool.
Lew

Mid 90s in Carlsbad Tuesday. Low 90s yesterday. Mid 80s today. Snow next Tuesday.     mahalo,     jo4hn
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

------------------------------------------------- 79F high today.
No longer toasty.
Still pool time, maybe.
Lew
"Lew Hodgett" writes:
More toasty afternoons.
Today is the first of the next three to have 3 digit temps.
The thermometer still reports 99F outside my window at 6:00 PM.
Time for a beer, then maybe the pool.
Lew

As I remember, you're about 2 weeks away from hauling boats for the winter.
You Canucks used to pull boats on Oct 1 followed by your Thanksgiving during October.
Brr!.
I can live with what I have.
The girls are still wearing bikinis at the beach.
Lew
On 9/15/2014 9:19 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

VBG!