RE: O/T: Follow The Money

This one is just for you Leon.
If you watched 60 Minutes tonight, you caught their piece on Leadership PACS.
Doesn't seem to make any difference the political party, many, maybe most of the members of Congress, are swilling from the trough they have created to line their pockets and seeming are not interested in stopping the program.
Lew
On 5/11/2014 11:03 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

I stopped watching 60 minutes a while ago. I watched how congress was immune to the insider trading. They were pressured to vote to end it. within a very short time after ending it, as 60 minutes reported and took credit for, they voted to reverse it. It sickened my stomach to know how crooked and brazen these bastards were. And how useless we are to fix our problem. I keep wondering why the population refuses to vote independent to get rid of this 2 party system.
That doesn't mean I don't keep an eye on them. I try to read about them.. But just to get the gist of their corruption.
If someone came in with guns blazzing and wiped them all out, I would not shed a tear. We need to clean house.
--
Jeff