Re: O/T: Fired Up, Ready To Go

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:32:04 -0400, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski"

They're both made by the Chinese in the Red Dragon Egg Noodle and Machine Tool Company. The difference is in paint color and decals.
On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:03:04 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

You're responding to a post from Sept 13th? Six weeks ago? And I thought I was slowing down :-).

Larry Blanchard wrote:

He's a slow reader and a fast thinker.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

<polishes fingernails on non-plaid chest> Ayup. And I'm still going through the fourteen+ thousand messages I DLed to catch up to youse guys.
--
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight