RE: O/T: Are They Dumb Or What?

Page 3 of 3

Exactly! Once they have been there a few years they will will have even more.

Here's one (and this one isn't a gag - Hank Johnson really is this dumb);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013 19:46:17 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Well, as much as it sounds about right (they are Democrats) and certainly Bernie Sanders does usually that stupid (he was my representative for fifteen years);
http://www.snopes.com/travel/trap/congress.asp
On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:01:46 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote:

What's that got to do with the corruption of the Democratic party?

Do you have a point?

What about the guy who falls for something this hokey?
http://www.snopes.com/travel/trap/congress.asp
snipped-for-privacy@rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote in

And an old one at that. I think the first time I saw it was in the late 1990s.