RE: O/T: AP Gets Hacked

Page 2 of 2

He certainly would be worse off in your scenario WITHOUT his firearms, wouldn't he?

"ChairMan" wrote:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Let's see now, you have a 7000 w diesel generator that consumes say 1 gallon/hr and operates at least 80-90 dB.
Better have a big fuel storage tank since none of the gas stations will be able to get fuel out of their tanks because the pumps and computers don't have power.
Won't make much difference since none of the ATMs will be operating along with credit cards so you wouldn't be able to get cash buy fuel anyway.
Won't make much difference anyway since after listening to that generator for about a week, somebody in the neighborhood is going to grab their AR 15 and use it for target practice.
(SFWIW, used a contractor generator 50 hours/week for a year. Once was enough.)
Since the city water supply may be contaminated and not working, how much bottled water do you keep on hand?
Hope you have a big swimming pool for the toilets, since the city water system will not be working.
If not, it's port-a-potty time.
You might be "lucky" and have a septic tank.
Not on city water, better make sure your well isn't contaminated.
Guess that Winchester Model 12 in the corner doesn't qualify as a firearm these days.
Haven't used it in 50 years, but it is still operational.
What am I going to do?
For openers, I'm not going to waste my time teaching you how to spell.
After that, not going to be paranoid about something that is never going to happen.
It is the function of government to provide security, not a rag tag bunch of gun toting whackos.
"Hi-HoH Silver, away is still in reruns someplace.
It makes for great nostalgia, but little else.
Lew

Come on down, you don't have a clue what else I have, but I'll set a place for ya.
"ChairMan" wrote in message

My AR wil come in handy when bleedin heart libs such as yourself that haven't prepared, come to my house to get my food and loot for whatever you think you need. Good luck to you ===========================================================================No problem. If SHTF, liberals have that covered. They just call the police.
On 4/24/2013 6:04 PM, CW wrote:

If it eventually comes to it, the police will be busy protecting what they own too. It will be every man for themselves.
"Leon" wrote in message

If it eventually comes to it, the police will be busy protecting what they own too. It will be every man for themselves. =============================================================================True and it isn't their job to protect you either. There are millions out there that seem to think otherwise.

good luck to 'em. they'll find out first hand that cops carry to protect themselves not you
On 4/24/2013 4:09 PM, ChairMan wrote:

There you go! LOL After getting through your first sentence I realized that you were not talking about "being" AR. ;~0

If what lou thinks happens, I doubt he or any other lib will be around very long and Texas will be the last state they try to loot<g>