RE: O/T: Abandoned Facilities

This one caught my eye since I was personally involved with some of these facilities.
Industrial Rayon closed it's doors in 1958-1960 when nylon took over.
Bought some used equipment at auction when it was closed.
Had my suits custom made at Richman Brothers until FW Woolworth bought them and closed the plant in mid 1980s.
It only cost $10 extra for a custom suit in those days.
Geauga Lake Park had a neat wooden roller coaster with nickel nights on Friday evenings during the summer.
This would have been '68-'73 vintage.
Sea World had a park next door and would fly Shamoo in for the summer.
Time brings change.
Some of it not so pleasant.