RE: O/T: A Groaner

Enjoy
Lew ------------------------------------------------------------------ Question: What do you call a bear with no teeth? .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
Answer: A gummy bear.
On 08/04/2015 6:35 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

My wife has been missing for a week. The police have told me to expect the worst - so I've been down to the thrift store to get back her clothes.

My wife said, (sarcastically) "nice, really nice". ;-)
On 4/10/2015 10:55 PM, krw wrote:

We have not had any of these for a while, and I was begining to wonder why I was faithfully reading this newsgroup ;-)
On 4/11/2015 5:51 AM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

> On topic, 'cause wood is involved.
A guy lost an eye in an accident, and made himself a wooden eye as a prosthetic. But he became withdrawn over his appearance. A friend finally persuaded him to come to ommunity dance, but he just stood there all alone.
He finally noticed a young lady sitting alone, and saw (with his one good eye) that she too had a prosthetic, to replace a leg she had lost. He thought to himself, "maybe she would dance with me."
So gathering his courage he approached her and asked, "Would you like to dance?" She looked up with a smile and said, "Would I! Would I!" So he pointed back at her and said, "Peg leg! Peg leg!"